- “Words can't describe how great Jeff is. Just when I thought all hope was lost, Jeff worked very hard to my federal case dismissed. I got my life back thanks to Jeff’s hard work and ethics. One word to describe his skills: fantastic!” —D.M.
- “I called Mr. Kimmell the day I found out my subpoena was sent to an incorrect address . . . and I had a warrant [for my arrest]. Kimmell came with me to court the very next day. Out of all that could have happened, I left court ECSTATIC. I can’t say enough about Mr. Kimmell. Most definitely a 5-star guy.” —D.H.
- “Mr. Kimmell is very professional! He has the relationships and knowledge to anticipate the prosecution’s actions. Reasonable, attentive, and credible!” —D.T.
- “Very professional, kind, and straight. He gave me solid advice which I used to become a better person. . . . I’d invite his family to my table anytime.” —L.C.
- Kimmell is a great attorney. He took my case and was able to get it dismissed.”
- “He is the best lawyer I’ve come across. . . . He worked the case from the first phone call to the last court appearance. Great job. We thank you so much.” —T.B.
- “I highly recommend Mr. Kimmell to anyone needing an attorney. He is fair, reasonably priced, and accomplished the task at hand.” —S.W.
- “Took care of my legal issues quickly. I’ve never had an attorney like him.” —P.M.
- “Respectful, honest, and extremely helpful.” —E.D.
Indianapolis attorney: “With over 40 years of experience as a trial and criminal defense attorney myself, Jeff Kimmell is far and away my first recommendation to any accused person needing an advocate in north-central Indiana.” —C.A.